Network Penetration Testing
Why We at CyberSmithSECURE take Network Penetration testing seriously?
- Our primary objective of network penetration testing is to spot exploitable vulnerabilities in networks, systems, hosts and network devices (i.e.: routers, switches) before hackers are able to discover and exploit them.
- Network penetration testing can reveal real-world opportunities for hackers to be able to compromise systems and networks in such a way that permits for unauthorized access to sensitive information or even take-over systems for malicious/non-business purposes.
Network Pentesting Solution
- There are several steps that are involved with penetration testing with the planning phase being the most critical.
- During the planning phase, network professionals review user documentation, network specifications, various cases of network usage, and other types of relevant documentation.
- The information is then used to design a series of test cases for the penetration test.
The Network Pentesting Process Followed by CyberSmithSECURE
- Our security professionals will set up tests that behave as if they came from a real digital criminal.
- By simulating actual attacks, computer, internet, and Network Penetration Testing will uncover exactly how systems respond to an actual cybersecurity threat.
- The security professionals will also provide clear remediation advice that may apply to software, hardware, or even the human side of managing complex digital systems.
Benefits of Network Penetration Testing
- When a successful penetration test is performed by our professionals , the results assist a business owner in designing or adjusting their risk analysis and mitigation strategies.
- This helps the business prevent future breaches because the network penetration test simulates a real-world attacker attempting to break into your systems.
- We at CyberSmithSECURE will also provide clear remediation advice that may apply to software, hardware, or even the human side of managing complex digital systems.